- Probiotics+ — a powerful way to further balance one of the most foundational processes in your body–DIGESTION–so that everything else in your body works better. With the help of over 29 Soil-Based Micro-Organisms (SBO’s)–no other product has 29 strains in this precise ratio, designed to reflect what’s found in pristine natural conditions.
- DETOXY+ — Our unique internal cleanser that uses oxygenated magnesium to help soften and break up internal waste and naturally increase elimination. Developed to support optimal intestinal health and beauty!
- Rainbow Light Advanced Digestive Enzymes — These vegan enzymes are great for supporting and balancing the digestive system with plant-sourced enzymes.
Kitchen & Cooking Equipment/Products:
- Vitamix Blender — My absolute favorite blender… it’s an investment that will last you forever and is truly invaluable. It’s also strong enough to pulverize seeds and nuts, but a breeze to clean.
- Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan — I’m a huge fan of these non-toxic, non-stick ceramic pans because they don’t require any oil whatsoever.
- NuNaturals Stevia – My go-to all natural sweetener for anything from smoothies to baked goods. You can get it in either powdered or concentrated liquid form.
Makeup & Beauty Products:
Vapour Beauty – Everything from Vapour’s make up line is certified organic, with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients and the remaining 30% made up of mineral pigments and natural vitamins. I LOVE their Soft Focus foundation so much, it is incredibly luminescent. A few of my favorites include: the Aura Multi-Use Blush, the Mezmerize Eyeliner, and the Elixer Plumping Lip Gloss. Sally B’s Antioxidant Skin Boost
– I’m a huge fan of just about everything from
Sally B’s, but this little bottle of powerful antioxidants comes with me wherever I go; just a small scoop of it mixed into your favorite cream or serum will do wonders for brightening your complexion and fighting the signs of aging.Sally B’s Foundation & Get Even Powder – A lot of popular mineral makeups contain ingredients like bismuth oxychloride which may possibly aggravate acne. Sally B’s products do not (and are also paraben-free), and they give a great finish. I put the foundation powder all over. The powder foundation feels so much lighter to me than a heavy liquid