- Probiotics+ - a powerful way to further balance one of the most foundational processes in your body–DIGESTION–so that everything else in your body works better. With the help of over 29 Soil-Based Micro-Organisms (SBO’s)–no other product has 29 strains in this precise ratio, designed to reflect what’s found in pristine natural conditions.
- Aerobic Life MagOxy - These are great for cleansing the digestive system and diminishing harmful bacteria from our systems, without a habit-forming effect.
- Rainbow Light Advanced Digestive
Enzymes - These vegan enzymes are great for supporting and balancing the digestive system with plant-sourced enzymes.
Kitchen & Cooking Equipment/Products:
- Vitamix Blender - My absolute favorite blender… it’s an investment that will last you forever and is truly invaluable. It’s also strong enough to pulverize seeds and nuts, but a breeze to clean.
- Telebrands Orgreenic Frying Pan - I’m a huge fan of these non-toxic, non-stick ceramic pans because they don’t require any oil whatsoever.
- NuNaturals Stevia – My go-to all natural sweetener for anything from smoothies to baked goods. You can get it in either powdered or concentrated liquid form.
Makeup & Beauty Products:
- Sally B’s Antioxidant Skin Boost – I’m a huge fan of just about everything from Sally B’s, but this little bottle of powerful antioxidants comes with me wherever I go; just a small scoop of it mixed into your favorite cream or serum will do wonders for brightening your complexion and fighting the signs of aging.
- Sally B’s Foundation & Get Even Powder - A lot of popular mineral makeups contain ingredients like bismuth oxychloride which may possibly aggravate acne. Sally B’s products do not (and are also paraben-free), and they give a great finish. I put the foundation powder all over. The powder foundation feels so much lighter to me than a heavy liquid
- Vapour Beauty – Everything from Vapour’s make up line is certified organic, with a minimum of 70% organic ingredients and the remaining 30% made up of mineral pigments and natural vitamins. A few of my favorites include: the Aura Multi-Use Blush, the Mezmerize Eyeliner, and the Elixer Plumping Lip Gloss.