(Serves about 4)
Sometimes baked veggies are so yummy! As long as we are having plenty of raw greens and veggies every day, it is okay to have some baked vegetables in the mix. This is especially delicious in wintertime, when we naturally crave warmer foods.
- 3-4 carrots, peels and cut into chunks
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into ½ inch florets
- 2 large zucchinis, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 5 cups bok choy greens, chopped into into 1 inch pieces
- 3 Tbs. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs. dried rosemary
- ¼ cup Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- ¼ cup raw coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Smear the coconut oil over a glass oven-proof casserole dish with lid, and place all vegetables, parsley and rosemary, mixed up, inside. Mix the coconut oil and the Braggs Liquid Amino Acids through the vegetables.
Cover and place in oven for about 55 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Add a bit more Braggs Liquid Amino Acids to taste, if desired, and serve with a salad.